A movie on a rock star as in a guy who rocks..with a guitar. Made by the same guy who worked with Pritam for all his past movies..and Pritam literally changed the connection between rock songs and hindi movies with “Life in a Metro”. Then why why on earth would Imtiaz hand it over to a keyboard music guy who has never composed a rock song before???? makes no sense, right..still I was looking forward to the songs..but I guess I am pretty underwhelmed.. Sadda Haq is the only song that has some hard rock like a feel..still it is missing the punch..guitar playing is great..but the song is not able to get everything together..when the guitar is going wild..there is literally no change in the drumming..this is what happens when you sequence songs as the musicians are not feeling each other. Are baba Pritam se koi jhagda ho gay to rock on waley SEL ko le letey ya fir pentagram wale vishal ka vishal sekhar ko le letey..
- New blog Filmi Charcha
- New blog Filmi Charch
- Rockstar songs are underwhelming!!
- What’s wrong with MTV Coke Studio India?
- Aanewala Pal Jaanewala Hai: Technical Analysis
- Miss you Pancham (R D Burman)
- A R Rehman’s CWG Song Debacle
- Asheem Chakravarty
- Shankar Ehsaan Loy Rock New Jersey
- Some thoughts on upcoming shankar ehsaan loy concert