Chunni Babu’s upbringing was in the ghats (banks) of Hoogly in Calcutta. Every morning Chunni Babu woke up and looked at the giant Howrah Bridge and couldn’t help but aspire to grow up and build something big like the Howrah Bridge that connects people on both side of the river. Ultimately, he settled building internet applications that bridges the gap between people across oceans.
- New blog Filmi Charcha
- New blog Filmi Charch
- Rockstar songs are underwhelming!!
- What’s wrong with MTV Coke Studio India?
- Aanewala Pal Jaanewala Hai: Technical Analysis
- Miss you Pancham (R D Burman)
- A R Rehman’s CWG Song Debacle
- Asheem Chakravarty
- Shankar Ehsaan Loy Rock New Jersey
- Some thoughts on upcoming shankar ehsaan loy concert